Sell more drinks.
Make more money.
PourThat lets customers send in drink orders directly from their phone
Maximize guest experience
while making your staff more efficient
Ready to get PourThat?
Quick and easy setup. We'll contact you right away.
What is PourThat?
PourThat is an all-in-one app for drink ordering and payment processing. Customers download PourThat and use it to send drink orders from your menu straight into your point of sale.
Payments are handled digitally through the app.
Your customers get the drinks they love, and your staff spends more time caring for your guests
(By the way, this is how your guests prefer to order and pay for drinks.)
How PourThat works for your bar:
Why is PourThat ideal for my bar?
PourThat is the mobile ordering and payments solution your customers want
Serve more drinks with fewer employees
Free your staff to maximize their time caring for customers and serving drinks
With PourThat, orders are sent directly into your point of sale, and your customers pay from their phones when they are ready
Leverage your customers’ drink preferences to showcase your menu and serve them the perfect drink
PourThat compliments your existing process and is always at your guests’ fingertips
How much does it cost?
Guests are charged a small service fee when PourThat is used. No additional charges to you.
No sign-up fee, maintenance or minimums, and no cancellation fees.
(In fact, you’ll probably save money.)
What about analytics?
- Get valuable insights into your customer base so you can leverage your marketing efforts
- What percentage of my customer are repeat visitors this quarter?
- Did my last promotion generate any life in my targeted customer segment?
- What is my most valuable market segment?
Still have questions? Here's what you can expect:
PourThat reduces (or eliminates) occasional service delay with order, pickup, and payment interactions
- Quick and easy setup
- Uses your existing merchant service account
- Valuable insights into what your customers are ordering, even when they’re not at your bar
- Attract new customers
- Increase revenue and profit while lowering your cost of doing business
- Provide your customers up-to-date access to your changing drink menu
- Articulated drink order details for your bartenders